pourin

Friday, May 06, 2005

life goes by

pourin
sitting again in front of my pc and have nothing to do.just came back after playing Tennis in my office premises. Just thinking how years go by and we r caught off-guard by the time sweeping by.Just going on with the flow.no aims no dreams. Had some in school but most of them got fulfilled. never knew what to dream after getting admission in an engineering college and never wanted to study in college.coz we r never taught to learn continuously in life but to acheive some milestones and feeling contended thereafter.like Boards and engineering admission.after that there comes a time of no learning and no dreams.just flowing.Sometimes when i ask myself "What i want to do in my life"? then there is a deep silence in my head and my mind shuts down n i come back to blogging again :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home